Help Us Keep Our Program Alive! Your donation will go towards our Bridging Generations Program which serves residents of long term care facilities and seniors in our communities.
Please visit our YouTube channel and Facebook page to learn more on how 1 Change is serving older adults and wheelchair bound residents of long term care facilities during the current Coronavirus crisis.
1 Change At A Time
“Changing One Life At A Time”
1 Change will inspire the world by promoting intergenerational relationships. We will bring together the youth and elderly for the purpose of learning with and from each other.
1 Change shares 5 steps to strengthen your immune system to help fight viruses such as Covid-19.
- Healthy Diet- Consume fruits and vegetables to receive proper vitamins and nutrition.
- Don’t Smoke- Smoking affects the respiratory and cardiovascular systems and can cause underlying diseases.
- Exercise- Adding exercise to your daily routine will strengthen your respiratory and cardiovascular systems in your body and help fight off viruses.
- Get Sleep- Getting 8 to 10 hours of sleep will help the body recover and rebuild from strenuous work.
- Drink Water- Drinking at least 64oz. of water (think 4 16oz water bottles) will help the body flush out toxins and waste.
1 Change wants to inspire intergenerational relationships and instill a sense of hope in the future..
1 Change focus is to empower all generations from youth to older adults.
1 Change wants to expand the perspective of all generations to make them aware of life’s possibilities.
1 Change matches caring volunteers who help to bridge the gap between generations.
TIME TO CHANGE
Inspiring the world by promoting intergenerational relationships